• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VOTE!

vbro

Movin' on up

One notch higher! Keep them votes coming ;D

BroncoWidow

Loc.
Manton, Michigan
[quote author=horslady link=board=5;threadid=12312;start=15#98126 date=1042043997]<br>Bronco Widow... I just voted so it works.... gremlins at work??? :D<br>[/quote]I just tried it, and it won't come up. It must be my provider or something here at work stopping it.

BroncoWidow

Loc.
Manton, Michigan
[quote author=horslady link=board=5;threadid=12312;start=15#99792 date=1042566734]<br>Bronco Widow,have you been able to vote? Just checking! ;D<br>[/quote]No I haven't. I think my system at work blocks the page for some reason and since I am not able to get on the computer at home, then I don't know when I will get a chance to vote.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
J**ps Shingles are beating us out - we've got to get out of 5th place. WE NEED TO CALL UPON THE GODS!!!!I guess they need to throw a few lightening boltz around to get everyone back on track of voting everyday - even if you don't have time to stay on!

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Catching up to the J##p Singles site. Man, we gotta be able to beat them! :eek: ;)<br><br>I think we were doing better BEFORE I made this post sticky. :(

66horse

Bronco Guru
I set my homepage to the link to vote. that way every time I open Internet Explorer, I attempt to vote. Then it is just one click to here. I think i probably get maximum voting possible by me doen that way.