• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Wanted 15x10 slot mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctkd

Loc.
Griffin, GA.
Looking for one 15x10 slot mag, condition doesn't matter
It will be used as a spare on the rack of my 74 ranger!
You can text me at 706-708-7052

OP
OP
C

ctkd

Loc.
Griffin, GA.
Ok guys 61 people have looked at this post and no one has called me !!! I'm sure some one has one just laying around that there not using!!!!
I

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I think I have two that are 15 x 10. Will look when I get to the shop.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I just checked and the two extras I was thinking of are 8", not 10".

rekoj71

I have noticed that ebay seems to sell these mostly as pairs (although not in our size today as I just checked). I'm looking for 1 also and would go in on a pair to split with you if your interested and you or I see a set, or if someone on here has a pair and is afraid to split them for fear of not being able to sell the other one. Either way, bump for ya.

OP
OP
C

ctkd

Loc.
Griffin, GA.
Bump to top still looking, I will be at the swap meet in molturie on Sunday 11/24 if any has one and could bring it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.