• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

wanted,1966-1976 early bronco in texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky

Loc.
beaumon,texas 77706
looking for a project to build up,does not have to run,etc send me a email with what you have for sale,and pic's..i prefer something somewhat local to me,i live in Beaumont,texas which is about 90 miles east of Houston,will drive an hr or so for something i'm interested in,thanks!

texastreasures

1966 Bronco

I have a friend whom has been into broncos since they were new and this one in particular is a 66 he bought in 1974. This truck has the 6cyl 3speed and it is very solid. At one time he had a V8 in it but over the years when his automotive shop was slow he rebuilt the 6cyl and put it back to original. Passenger fender was replaced before due to fender bender. Truck is a nice solid Texas Truck with a clear title. Runs and Drives but needs all stickers. Vin is U15FL803137
Price is $5000
Please email me if interested and I will give you his contact info.
Thanks

Jason
China Grove, Texas

Attachments

• 66 Bronco 1.JPG
    66 Bronco 1.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 66 Bronco II.JPG
    66 Bronco II.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 66 Bronco III.JPG
    66 Bronco III.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 66 Bronco IV.JPG
    66 Bronco IV.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 66 Bronco V.JPG
    66 Bronco V.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 66 Bronco VI.JPG
    66 Bronco VI.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 131

broncpilot

Loc.
Ft worth
I have a 75 body lots of metal rust damage, a real project bronco, it is uncut and need new front fenders, the rolling chassis is a 6 cyl. with 4.11 gears 3 speed no power steering, the engine has lots of water damage due to sitting out for a few years, if your interested in a big project I can send you pics, the body is currently off the frame which makes it easy for a full restoration, please email me or call me at 386 299 8844, brianpemberton145@yahoo.com, Ill sell it for 1000.00 we have tons of extra parts to choose from as well. thanks

Brian Pemberton Ft Worth Texas

Petey67

I have a "67 I have been building up .....gotta sell ......Dave Ramsey plan says sell Bronco to pay for ac that just went out.......going to take pics tomorrow.......looking to get 6000.00 for both.........one is current project and other is 67 rolling chasis and 6cyl...Current project is a minor rust truck out of Montana....w/351w, three speed, 9" rear end 4 inches of lift and uncut tub with hard top and all glass. Needs Master cylinder lines to T, extended steering rod, altenator to make drivable......so close to finishing but will not go back into debt. Would deliver to Beaumont if we could reach an acceptable deal.....832.515.7893cell.

bigjhoov

nobody
Bwahahaha. Guess you didn't bother to look at the date of the orginal post.

Status
Not open for further replies.