• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO Wanted: 66-77 Solid running Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cut Up 75

Loc.
Minturn
I'm looking for a running/driving, good bodied Bronco. I sold my built 75 and now am looking to get back into one. Prefer auto, I really like the mild lift, uncut, but will look at all in my price range.

I check craigslist on a daily basis, I lost out on a real nice one in the midwest.

Thanks
Dan

*Oh, I'll travel or have one shipped from anywhere in the US, I've bought/sold/shipped numerous cars/trucks.

brennonancell

Dear Dan, I have a 1972 uncut ford bronco sport. If u want pics i can get them to u this weekend thanks

OP
OP
C

Cut Up 75

Loc.
Minturn
Freeride, thanks but that's way out of my budget.

I'm trying to decide between an early Bronco driver or a Polaris RZR-S utv. If it's the rzr-s I'll be buying a truck to pull it, already have a trailer.

I'm currently looking on searchtempest.com for 'Bronco' WOW this is the most accurate search all craigslist website I've found. 2hrs in and 30+ pages to go...

mz248

Saw a decent looking one in Arvada for something like 2800 bucks. Guy claims it runs good and has minimal rust. It was on craigslist.

OP
OP
C

Cut Up 75

Loc.
Minturn
If it's the yellow one, there is a good amount of rust on it/in it. The floor boards need to be replaced, the rockers, looks like the door mounts are rusted, tail gate. Those are the major attention areas. I'm looking for more of a driver than a project right now.

mz248

If it's the yellow one, there is a good amount of rust on it/in it. The floor boards need to be replaced, the rockers, looks like the door mounts are rusted, tail gate. Those are the major attention areas. I'm looking for more of a driver than a project right now.

That's the one I've been extremely frustrated by the quality of Broncos I've looked at in Colorado. It seems like most of them are rust buckets, but I know that's a common problem. Good luck with the search hope you find something decent.

tazjeepman

Loc.
Cortez
1971 sport 5.0 out of 95 truck with 33k new not rebuild, cougar SMPFI, mustang AOD advance adapters, dana20 twin stick, flaming river tilt to gear box, power steering, 9in BB 31 spline curry axles 4.88 Detroit, Dana 44 4.88 Yukon shafts lock-rite disk breaks, 35in MTRs on allied bead locks, full family cage tied into the frame, tuffy console with sub, cj7 front seats will be redone black and blue to match paint custom stretched cj7 back seat will be done next week w/3 seat belts in back, 5pt harness in front, rhino lined tub. Easily does 75 down the hwy to Moab from Cortez and wheel all day on tank of gas. Gas tank relocated in frame in rear. $12,000 may trade w/half cash let me know what you got.http://classicbroncos.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/24044/limit/recent

tazjeepman

Loc.
Cortez
I am in Cortez down in the four corners I could meet you half way in Alamosa i have family there. I am negotiable on the price

OP
OP
C

Cut Up 75

Loc.
Minturn
Taz, I saw yours, I had a 75 that was similarly built to yours. I'm not looking for a crawler anymore, I have access to a friends buggy if I need/want it, so I'm looking for a more stock-ish driver. Thanks and good luck!

75cobron--I'm interested, is it auto or manual? Is the hood blue? hard top? Any mechanical issues? rust?

Thanks!

I'm waiting for pics on 3 that I've talked to from the internet/Craigslist.

pony boy

I have a 1973 that i would sell all new!!!!!!! won 2nd place for show at bandimere speedway truckfest 2005 & 2007 trophys go with truck.or can build onefor you have 6 to build . I have been building since 1984 owner of colorado classic bronco. can email me at coloradoclassicbronco@hotmail.com

pony boy

also have 1971 u 14 half cab all new sheet metal can paint to your request.have 302 351 408 427 crate motors in shop to choose from.have c4 c6 or zf 5 speed trans new in crate

Love2Sail

Hi-Did you find one yet? We are in Silverthorne, with a 74 Bronco Explorer. Red/white with 114,000 miles. We haven't driven it in a year or more. Just looking for a new home for it.
Next time you are heading East, give us a shout. We are about a mile off the highway-super easy & fast in/out.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.