• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Wanted - D30 Knuckles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry

Contributor
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Allow me to admit my stupidity in advance. ;D

So, about 10 years ago, right before I parked my Bronco... I got the great idea to do the tie-rod over flip on my D30. Reamed out the knuckles, only to realize that, being the big dummy I am, that a track bar riser bracket is a necessity, otherwise you'll bang it with your linkage. :p

Wanting to save my cash for other things that are inevitably going to come up, I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to sell me a pair for a reasonable price. Sure, I'd love to convert to a D44, but I don't have the cash for it right now (unless you've got one for a really good price.)

This is one of the last "big" things I need before my truck gets back on the road. Thanks in advance!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I have a 30 you can have. just upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.