• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wanted: Disc Brake D44 Axle

Status
Not open for further replies.

cougarmandan

Loc.
Bonanza, AR
I am looking for a Disc brake front axle for my 68. I keep being a day late on getting in on one. I might consider shipping. It depends on total price, etc.

broncosam

Bronco Guru
How soon do want one. I have one in a '76 EB that I am swapping out ,but it will probably be right after Xmas before I will have time to pull it out.

OP
OP
cougarmandan

cougarmandan

Loc.
Bonanza, AR
Well, if I don't find another one before that, then Xmas is fine. I'm supposed to check out a salvage yard in Westville, OK that supposed to have lots of broncos. We'll see what happens? Get back to me when you are ready to pull and we can see if I found one.

OP
OP
cougarmandan

cougarmandan

Loc.
Bonanza, AR
Ashdown is only 3.5 hours away. I bought one from BC Bronco 2 weeks ago, and thought I was through looking at axles. But I may be buying another bronco so you know how it goes. Let me know the next time you're going that way and I'll let you know if I need it. Thanks, Daniel

wwgx90

Loc.
Cookeville, Tn
How soon do want one. I have one in a '76 EB that I am swapping out ,but it will probably be right after Xmas before I will have time to pull it out.

If you do not get rid of the d44 let me know - I would be interested. I AM ABOUT 150 MILES FROM LOUISVILLE. Bill G

Status
Not open for further replies.