• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL Wanted- early bronco---not a project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco1234

Im looking for an early Bronco with some or all of the below:

V8 Manual Trans--Must Have
Body Lift
Power Brakes (Not a must but highly preferred)
Power Steering (Not a must but highly preferred)
Good condition of body--No rust or dents/dings (must)
Roll Cage
Decent Interior

Please let me know if you have anything that fits the list above and provide pics. Thanks :)

BigRon501

I own a 1971 Ford Bronco with a convertible soft top. Some of the features include:

Suspension Lift with Mud Tires
Roll Cage
Convertible Soft Top
Original Hard Top (not refurbished or attached)
An engine with around 20k miles on it (not the original, but it was a brand new engine put into this bronco)
"3 on the Tree" Manual Transmission
4 wheel drive
Power Steering
CD Player with 4 12" Subwoofers
Winch and Steel Bumper Guard (old winch)
Seat Belts for all 4 passengers
New Drive Shaft

This truck runs very well, and used to be my primary vehicle. Almost everything on this truck has been rebuilt. It is more setup as an off road type vehicle, but I drove it as my primary car in high school.

This vehicle is currently outside of Athens, TX, and I would be interested in 12,000 obo. Let me know if you have any interest. It is Silver with a Black center Hood

Jake72

Loc.
Bayview
I have a 1969, nearly zero rust (just a small amount at floor pan crease). Has 8 point roll cage, prerunner front bumper and swing out rear from Wild Horses, 9500 Warn winch on front, 3 inch lift, Fox shocks, 33" Bajas, original light blue paint, have good hard top and excellent black soft top. I drive it to work several times a week. have different seats to choose from (regular or off road seats). I can email pics if you would like. jake

Status
Not open for further replies.