• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Wanted: Original Sport Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedgar

I have a nice rust free hardtop that has had a light white respray but I'm looking for a nice rust free original white, sport version Hard Top.

Located in So Cal. Would even be interested in trade if interested.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
All you have to do is add the chrome trim to yours. Chrome around the three windows and on some years the drip rail was the only difference.

All of the chrome as well as the correct seals are available new.

OP
OP
dedgar

dedgar

All you have to do is add the chrome trim to yours. Chrome around the three windows and on some years the drip rail was the only difference.

All of the chrome as well as the correct seals are available new.

Yes, but by the time you buy the chrome pieces it's more than the actual bronco. lol Plus I have to remove all the rubber to put it on. It's easier and cheaper to find one already done. Plus I'm looking for a none re-spray top.

nickeboy

What year did your hardtop come from? I have a 73 sport hardtop in great condition, but the outside does have a re-spray. Id be interested in seeing the hardtop you have. Or you can just sell me your uncut bronco if it old make it easier. ;D

OP
OP
dedgar

dedgar

What year did your hardtop come from? I have a 73 sport hardtop in great condition, but the outside does have a re-spray. Id be interested in seeing the hardtop you have. Or you can just sell me your uncut bronco if it old make it easier. ;D
;D. Mine has the back glass marked as 74 on it. My bronco is a 70. What color is your respray?

Status
Not open for further replies.