• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

modifier999

Loc.
St. Joseph
My father crashed his jeep and being the good son I am talking him into buying a bronco instead of another jeep. He (we) are looking for an EB that runs and is complete.

OkieAggie

Loc.
Edmond
I have an uncut 77 for sale. 302, auto, ps, pdb. Is a project, runs and I have driven it a bit, but needs tires, rear spring bushings and weatherstriping to put it on the road. Wouldn't take too much to make it a decent driver. I bought it last year to restore, but haven't had time to put any work into it as of yet. Has new brakes, wheel cylinders, and hardware on the rear, new calipers and pads on front, new master cylinder, plugs, plug wires, distributor. Has been dented on the left side, does have some rust, but all is repairable. One of the PO's had patched some of the areas with metal, but did not replace it like it should have been. Has a decent hard top. The paint job is ok and shines...but certainly no show paint! Asking $4800 obo. Can send pics if you are interested. Send me a PM.

Last edited:

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
you need to check the kansas city craigslist. I think there are some good ones on there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.