• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenderman1982

I'am looking for a 1970 tub in good shape, for a good price. I have a half cab, and was looking for a tub. If i cant find one am going to part it out. Need to do something fast wife is wanting to kill me for getting it. If anyone can help thanks.

OP
OP
F

fenderman1982

send me your email and i send you pics, and a price. thinking of getting a tub for it but going to have to get a front clip for it. i have most of the parts for the front clip but thinking of looking for one that is already put together just cause its easier for me to do it that way. but have over $1000 in parts and eng. is good 302 in it trans is good still all orginal. have title for it. have rocker, fenders, have 2 grilles, lift kit, another set of wheels, door posts for both sides, and lots and lots of other parts fenders are uncut and top is in good shape little rust. so if your interisted let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.