• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wanting a Bronco have a truck to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidduniversity

Loc.
Statesville
I am wanting to get back into an EB. I had a fair shape 69, but I was in college and could not afford to restore and maintain it. So it was sold. Now I am a little older and able to do more. I will be able to do alot more once the blazer is gone.

I have a 79 K5 blazer with 1 ton axles. It has all kinds of things done to it. it has a fuel injected 350 and automatic tranny. I know this a ford site so I will spare the details.

What I am looking for:
Something not rotted out.
Something that might needs some restore work.
Diesel would be nice but a 302 is fine.
I would like disc brakes and power brakes
Power steering would be a nice bonus
Lifted or stock does not matter.
I am not looking for an uncut Bronco, so cut fenders are fine.
I have not decided on auto or manual tranny
I am not looking for a half cab would prefer a full cab model.

Thats all I can think of. If anyone wants to trade or know anyone interested in a blazer let me know. Thanks so much.

Last edited:

ncsubronc

I've got a 75 at my parents house in marion, NC. (1 hour directly west of statesville on I-40). Right now it's got a 351 in it, but i'm wanting to take that motor out and put the 302 back in it. It's an auto with power steering, fulll hard top, very minimal rust issues. Right now it needs a radiator and a set of tires since i pirated the radiator for my 70 and sold the X-terrain. asking $4800 without the 351. have a couple pics in my gallery. family cage is no longer in it as well.

OP
OP
kidduniversity

kidduniversity

Loc.
Statesville
Very nice and Very red interior :p reminds me alot of my old one it was red with a white gril when I bought it and then painted it black to match the black interior. I just have to work on geting my blazer sold before I can take a look at it. I had buyer change his mind and bought a jeep. Thanks again.

ncsubronc

No problem. I'm in the same boat now, trying to sell my car so I can get a truck. Just let me know if you ever wanna come take a look at it. My bro or dad can show it to you.

OP
OP
kidduniversity

kidduniversity

Loc.
Statesville
Bump up still looking and hate seeing some of the nice ones restored in my area and not able to work on one of my own. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.