• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Wanting complete/mostly complete Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldrik

Loc.
Tampa Bay, Florida
'66-'77
Don't need another involved project...
Rust-free, straight body, no crazy mods.
The closer to Tampa Bay, the better ;)
Thanx!

bwendel

66 For Sale

I've got a 66 that I'm selling. The body looks a little worn, but the frame is clean and rust free. Mechanically it's sound: engine rebuild was less thank 30k ago, redone wiring harness about a year ago, other practical upgrades and new parts have been put into it.

I posted in the for sale section in here and have a facebook page for it.
https://www.facebook.com/buymybronco?

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm flexible on the price.

Brian

adl3026

Loc.
Orlando, Fl
I'm thinking about selling my 75 Sport. It needs interior work and a paint job but is straight and mechanically sound. I have put about $5k in parts in it over the past two years including: new power front disk brakes, rear brake job with new drums, new brake lines, new fuel tanks with electric valve, new quick ratio power steering setup, new radiator, belts and hoses, battery, alternator and voltage regulator. I have cleaned and painted the entire undercarriage. Replaced all window felts and weatherstripping. I have bought but not installed new parchment door panels, armrests, wiper motor cover and sunvisors and new dashpad. It runs and drives great.

Status
Not open for further replies.