• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MD Was mine ....now its for sale again!

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I have been watching that one. I love the look of it, but don't know if it is $17K worth of patinia!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I have been watching that one. I love the look of it, but don't know if it is $17K worth of patinia!

yah, you shoulda bought it from me lol, theres def not 6k of work into it...hell he hasn't even installed the floor pans I was going to put into it. Hes got a new water pump ($50) and the shocks and bushing kit I included in the sale. Plus I gave him all new gas tanks...

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
I think he sold it on ebay. I sent him two emails via his CL ad and never heard back.

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
sold eh? crazy, I was hoping he would have fixed it and drove it himself...

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
I emailed him and wanted to buy it. Guess I wasn't paying attention when you were selling.

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I emailed him and wanted to buy it. Guess I wasn't paying attention when you were selling.

It was great bronco, I had 3 total and just didn't have the time for it. I really didn't want to sell it so I put a high price tag on it thinking no one would be crazy enough to buy it but I guess I wasn't high enough on my number. I honestly thought he was a little nuts buying it from me but hey I'm not going to complain if some one wants to throw money my way. Im really shocked he sold it for that much. You can or at least could buy a nice rust free, clean bronco for 18k a year or two ago where maybe all they needed was a tune up, tires, brake work, and bushing replacement. This one wasn't far off from that but def needed some tlc

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
I actually ended up with this Bronco off ebay... Did not pay the asking price. Actually far from it but more than what he paid. I think the seller intended to keep this bronco but decided to sell to fix his half cab. He is in the flipping business but doesn't seem to be flipping fords. The shop was filled with perfect original paint Porsche 911s, 944s, and 356s...

Its a really cool truck and I am super glad to have it. I've been looking for a long time. Wish I bought one 5 years ago but at least I have one now.

Changed the wheels and buffed the original paint but have a ton more to do.

rydog1130, do you have any more history/info you can provide me?

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome green61bug, both to the forums and the Bronco addiction.

Looks like a great survivor. What are your plans for her?

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I actually ended up with this Bronco off ebay... Did not pay the asking price. Actually far from it but more than what he paid. I think the seller intended to keep this bronco but decided to sell to fix his half cab. He is in the flipping business but doesn't seem to be flipping fords. The shop was filled with perfect original paint Porsche 911s, 944s, and 356s...

Its a really cool truck and I am super glad to have it. I've been looking for a long time. Wish I bought one 5 years ago but at least I have one now.

Changed the wheels and buffed the original paint but have a ton more to do.

rydog1130, do you have any more history/info you can provide me?

Hey, Thats awesome! I'm glad someone got it and has good plans with it! I don't know if the secretary of state let me keep the original title on it or not but if I find it i'll send it your way. I don't have much history on it other than it lived most its life in the Dallas area and was used as a ranch vehicle, it sat parked for some time until it was brought to a swap meet down there. My buddy Joel picked it up and brought it up North to Michigan. I bought it off him and had it for little over a year. I bought a bunch of stuff for it like new bushing kit, shocks, floor pans, and both gas tanks. I was planning on getting it mechanically sound but also had 2 other broncos I was working on. I mentioned earlier I really didn't want to sell it but room and time to work on it just wasn't there. It's an early 69 build so it still has things you'd find on a 68 like the fold down windshield, vac wipers, and the bench seat (id recommend you keep that seat) overall, its a solid truck and has great potential! keep us updated!

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Welcome aboard Greenbug!

It that one isn't exactly what you want, shoot me a message and allow me the opportunity to talk you out of it :)

It sounds like you're pretty happy with it though, in which case I'll follow along and enjoy watching your progress.

P.S. looks like she already has a stablemate!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
....ps the sticker on the back window is from my shop ;)