• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Water Pump casting number

Snowblind

Loc.
Petawawa, On
My pump starting seeping today on my '77 (302) so I went to all the local parts shops and they all tried to sell me the wrong pump. They all had the inlet on the driver side and all their books indicated the same pump from early '70s to mid '80s for 302 Broncos. I haven't pull my pump off yet so was wondering if somebody has one handy, if they could pass along the casting number so I can get it cross referenced with a chance of getting one locally. Don't mind ordering one from a Bronco parts dealer but time is a cruncher this week.
Thanks.

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
I got a new (not rebuilt) one from NAPA. He just looked up a '75 bronco. No problem. I'll see if I can find the receipt.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Have them get you one from a 65-69 comet, cougar, falcon, or mustang they used pass side inlets also

OP
OP
S

Snowblind

Loc.
Petawawa, On
Hey, that's great, NAPA was one of the places that had the wrong pump for my truck but the guy was very helpful so I'll call him in the morning and pass along the info.
Much appreciated.