• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Weatherstrip...who has the best??

OkieAggie

Loc.
Edmond
Hey gang....Need some weatherstrip for my bronc....ALL of it!!! Wondering who has the best quality???? I see JBG has 2 different prices, but say they are the same??? Give me your 2 cent worth!!!! Where, what and who!!!

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
JGB has both the overseas version (the cheaper) and the Dennis Carpenter version which is the best available. I'd call them to check on availability and be sure you get all D.C. stuff you can. I think all the vendors have DC stuff.

OP
OP
OkieAggie

OkieAggie

Loc.
Edmond
Thanks PDX! I was curious if that was the case. Know anything about their body parts?? Need to do pans and rockers on it too!

hewie73

Loc.
Morrice, MI
Be careful with floor pans at Jeff's. For some unknown reason they are using two different suppliers. Pans I got were completely different. Upper floor ribs are rolled. Lower floor pan was heavier gauge, but the ribs look like they were hammered. Ended up filling hammered areas with seam sealer to smooth out. Not fun.%)

OP
OP
OkieAggie

OkieAggie

Loc.
Edmond
Really??? Did you try to send them back or ask what the deal was with them??????

hewie73

Loc.
Morrice, MI
Went down and talked to Jeff personally today and he said the supplier is currently re-tooling as we speak. If he gets good ones before mine are installed he said he would gladly swap them. Never met him before (Jeff) but he seemed llike a helluva nice guy. I also needed a left door post badly, he said they were out of stock and it would be two weeks. My jaw dropped to the floor. He sensed the urgency, made a couple calls, now ive got one coming from who-knows-where in a couple days. Sending it right to my body guy. I'll be buying all the rest of my stuff there as well!! Oh, and The Broncograveyard is only about 35 min away!!!!!

OP
OP
OkieAggie

OkieAggie

Loc.
Edmond
Wow....sounds great! Wish I was that close to them. I have NO outlets here...except Classic Ford...and they don't carry too much for the broncos.