• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Well I did it again...Half Cab

OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks guys...just couldnt pass this one up. Ive actually driving it the last few days after putting new brakes on it and it runs great. For some reason the rear springs sit a little high and the front ones are a 1/2" to low. Gonna get that worked out and just drive it. Thanks again for all the kind words

Tito...looks like she's showing 43K. Not sure if its acurate though:)

NGA and Tasker..you know Im a gonna break out the Simple Green on this one:)

Fordfan...good eye on the headlinjer. Thats exactly what they did.

Pearlcoat..come on by anytime...hoping to make it, but not looking good.

Abe...come by anytime. Thanks.

Englewood...Tom...what a great idea. Color will work, just need those goldleaf letters for the doors:) ETSU Fire Dept.:)

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Very nice Andy. can I have it? Please!!! I'll be your girl err uhh best friend.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Now you need to update your sig and show it in your line up.

A quick clean up and the natural patina would be awesome. If you want to do it, I have a guy that does my vinyl and he has a gold leaf. Just got to find that guy in GA on 95 who has them old fire trucks for a red bubble light and siren. :)