• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Well the 1978/1979 Bronco Guy has arrived.

1979Bronco

Loc.
Ontario Canada
Hello folks, just wanted to see if it was possible to start a 1978/1979 Big Bronco Forum?

I know most of you like and drive the 66/77 Broncos which is cool but I prefer the 1978/1979 Big Broncos, I have two the first one is a 1978 fully loaded Lariot Ranger Bronco that I'm doing a complete off body resto it will be a LUXO CRUISER when it's completed in a couplefew years.

The other one is a 1978 custom with few options but it does come with PS and PBs and when I'm done building the 1978 one this one is going serious lifted off road build up.

And just to let everyone know both Broncos are excellent 4X4s

Cheers, Rick.

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
well, I'll say hey...because I ain't full size but all the full size guys gave me a big welcome over there on their site! Welcome aboard! It will really help if ya posted a pic or so,Chuck

Baja71

Bronco Guru
There are Big Bronco forums around if you search. This is an EB forum. I'd send some URLS your way, but I don't have any dealings with the BBs.

Good luck! :cool: