• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Went Wheeling

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
astark said:
Hmm....

My Bronco God intuition tells me Joe is running 37x12.50x17 BFG MT's on 17x10 Stone Crushers with Gorilla Warflares !

Can you confirm this Joe.

You have good intuition....how'd you ever guess;D

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
jate said:
Great looking rig. What set up do you have on your axles?

Back - 35 spline Yukons w/Currie 9+ case, CI Daytona pinion support, Detroit Locker, 4.88's

Front - Yukon axles, Detroit Electrac, Spicer 4.88's, Warn Premium Hubs

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Mr Joe said:
Back - 35 spline Yukons w/Currie 9+ case, CI Daytona pinion support, Detroit Locker, 4.88's

Front - Yukon axles, Detroit Electrac, Spicer 4.88's, Warn Premium Hubs

I was going to guess that too ;D

I really like that Bronco and so does Michael. We have both spent quite a bit of time looking at your pics and would still love to see some more.

Which reminds me

Any chance you could bring that beauty down to the OCB Roundup in Hot Springs Arkansas September 17th, 18th & 19th. I know you and your Bronco would love it.

yak67

Bronco Guru
love pics, looks like you were making it look easy;D

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
astark said:

Any chance you could bring that beauty down to the OCB Roundup in Hot Springs Arkansas September 17th, 18th & 19th. I know you and your Bronco would love it.

It's hardly a beauty...it's a good 50 footer;D

I was just "discussing" it with the Mrs. I'd have to find a trailor for it.....we'll see

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
:eek: :eek: :eek: WOW nice to see all the hard work in action. Mr Joe. Your rig look sick twisting up like that. Boy I wish I didn't do what I did to my rig sometimes. That makes me want a trail rig.;) :D

I am still working on the wife. I am trying to trade my 89 for a 73 with a 351 lift, tires, soft top etc. I still haven't contacted that guy with the 2 others. I havent had time. I stalked his driveway a week or 2 ago and they were still there. If you are really quiet you can hear the 70 rusting and the body falling further onto the frame.%)

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
RKM said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Boy I wish I didn't do what I did to my rig sometimes. That makes me want a trail rig.;) :D

%)

Let me know when you want to convert and I'll take you with me next time ;D