• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

West coast body shop needed

T Jones

Hi
ISO body shop to R/R the front right corner of my OE top, as well as some patching of holes on the top skin, rear lift gate.
Located in south west Oregon, I'll take this project wherever the best solution is located.
I'm searching out a donor top now.
My local shop lost their fabricator and is requesting me to get my parts out of the shop.
Courteously, no time pressure.
I'd just like to move it once to the next shop who can complete the task.
My top is stripped, dipped and awaiting a fab man.
Thanks for looking, tj

Last edited:

EPB72

Contributor
Loc.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Hi
ISO body shop to R/R the front right corner of my OE top, as well as some patching of holes on the top skin, rear lift gate.
I'm searching out a donor top now.
My local shop lost their fabricator and is requesting me to get my parts out of the shop.
Courteously, no time pressure.
I'd just like to move it once to the next shop who can complete the task.
My top is stripped, dipped and awaiting a fab man.
Thanks for looking, tj
Tj maybe post a location and distance willing to travel ,,the west coast is a rather large area,,,,

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Unless you have air-conditioning… :)

But yes, let us know where you are. Hopefully all the fabricators haven’t retired!