• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

West coast Bronco's

rulebreaker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Manton MI
I ordered a wire harness from them on the First of Feb, so just over 3 weeks ago. I had heard nothing after 10 days so I emailed and got no response. I then called a few days later and they said it would mail out any day. I have been trying to call them for 2 days and noone answers or returns my calls. Anyone here delt with them? I'm starting to think I'm not going to get my harness. RB

Bundy

Bronco Guru
I think there are better places to buy your harness. they are more of a shop than a parts house.

luderchris

Bronco Guru
Loc.
SouthEast PA
I dealt with them awhile back and everything was good. Keep us updated though because I was considering their wiring harness.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
While I won't shop there due to my previous experience with them, I'd be surprised if they didn't get this resolved eventually. As was stated, they are more of a shop that does work on Broncos vs. a parts house, so their attention is probably elsewhere and getting the harness out isn't a priority.

OP
OP
rulebreaker

rulebreaker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Manton MI
I called them once yesterday and at least 10 times today and no one answers. The phone # on the confirmation email has been disconnected so I looked their # up on the web and it works and I've left messages. I was wanting to start the rewire tomorrow and thats why I ordered it on the first. I usually buy all my stuff from JBG but I thought I would give them a try.

HB73

I ordered their wiring harness. I think it took a few weeks (maybe 5 weeks) if I remember correctly. I sent an email and they took a while but did answer. Wiring harness is decent and comes with easy to follow instructions.

66' bronco

Loc.
Manistique, MI
I ordered a set of their prerunner fenders and quarterpanels, never had a problem. They answered the phone everytime I called and was very helpful and had great customer service. It did take a while to get the parts but they had to make the parts before they were sent out though and they told me this right from the start.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I called them once yesterday and at least 10 times today and no one answers. The phone # on the confirmation email has been disconnected so I looked their # up on the web and it works and I've left messages. I was wanting to start the rewire tomorrow and thats why I ordered it on the first. I usually buy all my stuff from JBG but I thought I would give them a try.

good luck man.. sux that they are so slow, but I've not heard of any major complaints w/them...

OP
OP
rulebreaker

rulebreaker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Manton MI
I called yesterday and they answered and they told me they would have a tracking # later in the day and that they would email me the #. When I got home the wire kit was already there. LOL Some serous lack of communication going on there. Still havent gotten the tracking #. But I'm happy I got what I need. I'll keep you posed on the install. RB

OP
OP
rulebreaker

rulebreaker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Manton MI
I have most of it installed in the truck. The headlight part of it is grand. What sucks is the fact that I had to cut up my old harness so i could reuse the fire wall gromets. The rear section has a trailer plug like the original bronco but the rubber does not overlap like the original which might be fine for saltless locations but I dont give that a year in MI. also there is a but connector back there for the licence plate light that does not have heat shrink, that wont last here and there is another one under the hood. I went to the auto parts store and spent another $25 for heat shrink connectors as they dont have any waterproof ones in the kit to connect the running lights. There are 3 area's that suck under the dash. Luckily I have the radio out and the steering column out or it would be worse. I used the stock Blinker wires, stock ignition switch, stock headlight switch, stock wiper, and stock instraments. They dont give you any set by step for this and my chiltons manual doesnt have all the info either. I have spent hours on this trying not to have a rats nest. You flat out have to make your own engine harness and there is no loom for it. I'll let you know in a week or so if I have it all working. There are 3 wires from the headlight switch still dangling the bigest problem is I had to tear my stock stuff completly apart and it's hard to remember were everything went before you cut it up. RB

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
I remember seeing once that someone has posted all of the factory ford service manuals...I am not sure if they would help you....but I think it may be worth a try.