• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD WH Gorilla Warflares Front Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatleyjm

I have a set of WH Gorilla Warflares for the front only. I bought these about 2 years ago and had planned on putting them on the front but when the wifey found out I would have to cut the fenders, she pulled the plug. They are in brand new condition and have just been sitting in the original box waiting to be installed. I also have the hardware and welting. I do accept paypal, but payment would need to be via bank transfer or with 3% added for credit cards. $140 plus shipping.

yckrFnfNn92XMryWph_H419ZNN2ONWjs4XgpUMWYFA=w276-h207-p-no

OP
OP
hatleyjm

hatleyjm

Sorry guys, didn't see the previous posts until today. How about $120? I'll be around all weekend.

OP
OP
hatleyjm

hatleyjm

$120 plus shipping or just $120 if you pick them up. Yeah I come to tulsa occasionally but you should come to Tahlequah, float the river and stop by and see my project and give me some pointers--oh and buy the flares :)

VP110

Flares

Hey Im gonna be coming down there and staying a couple days and floating the river August 9th and if you still have these flares I'll take them.

John

OP
OP
hatleyjm

hatleyjm

John, that sounds good. I'll keep you apprised on the sale situation. PM me when it gets closer to time.

VP110

Sounds good bud. Looking forward to getting down; haven't floated the river in like 10 years! Love it down there!

OP
OP
hatleyjm

hatleyjm

Last chance for the flares before they go back to wild horses. $120 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.