• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WH kick panel speakers pods

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Call Melissa at Bronco Hut, I think they make them for WH. She can probably tell you.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
6.5 version would be good, however, you can mount 6.5 speakers in the 5.25 versions. have to be careful and trim to fit the speaker. These are Kenwoods. I had to adjust the park brake pedal and relocate the dimmer switch. Instead of drilling holes to mount I used some wide black velcro strips to hold in place. Been holding fine since last September.

Attachments

• photo159.jpg
    photo159.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 232
  • photo160.jpg
    photo160.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 200
  • photo161.jpg
    photo161.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 209

Buckeye Rob

Loc.
Hurst, TX
I have them with the 5 1/4" Alpines they recommend. Wish I'd have known and held out for the new 6.5" version he's working on. The 5 1/4" Alpines can't handle much power and your limited to like 2" top mount depth. I covered them in unbacked automotive carpet because they'd get scratched up otherwise but fit and finish is great and relocating the dimmer and parking brake is a quick job. I'm happy with them. Not like the Bronco has the acoustics of the Hollywood Bowl.

amuqyhe9.jpg