• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What are used super swampers worth?

lowder

Loc.
Wilsonville, OR
I have a set of 5 super swampers TSL 36x12.50-15LT. A friend would like to buy them, but I have no idea what they are worth. I measured 9/16" of tread left in the middle of the tire. Not sure how much tread they have when new.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Attachments

• 106_0691.jpg
    106_0691.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 52
OP
OP
lowder

lowder

Loc.
Wilsonville, OR
Bronchole said:
They are completly worthless, you can't even give them away. But I will do you a favor and take them off your hands ;)

That's great, but how will I ever repay you for this great favor. Would $100 be enough? Just send me your checking account number and bank routing number. I'll have the money in your account by the end of the day :)

OP
OP
lowder

lowder

Loc.
Wilsonville, OR
I thought it was great. I tried to come back with something equally funny. There must be something in my keyboard that filters the funny out. At the very least the sarcasm gets lost as soon as I start to type.

Allen_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sugar Grove Pa
I got a set of 4 36x12½x16's for $150, had a little less than half tread left.

They go for ~200 new so take that for what it's worth.