• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you use in your parts washer?

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
Is that why they call you blazinchuck?

;Dnot really, but honestly...i bought the harbor freight one, put 5 gals of kerosene in it and been working great for the last 6 years.i did use it resently and it just low enough the pump didnt work. but other than that, it still cleaned all my parts.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I've used every thing but finally got myself a parts washer and bought 10 gals of fluid from tractor supply. Worked great the 1st time .. I was proud.. Next time I went to use it .. It had all evaporated .. GONE.

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
Ed's Red Sovent. Its a mixture of Acetone, ATF, Kerosne, and mineral spirits. It's basically the safetykean solvent you ould get back in the 70's-80's. Warmed up with a soft bristle brush it eats everything.

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
lol. i used the blood from a alien once and it ate right through the dirt, grime, grease, part, bucket, floor and my hands.. lol.. it should make it to china soon..