• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What Font did Ford use for the Bronco script emblem?

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
What Font did Ford use for the 'Bronco' script emblem?

brand.gif

OP
OP
BoltBuster

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
I tried to get a shirt with it on it done, and took them samples, but they didn't have a clue what type it was...

Bronco_46256

Loc.
Elkhart
Just for kicks, I called the local embroidery shop in a mall kiosk. They said they needed a .jpg file at the 600x600 big since they had to trace it and reproduce the logo. I asked if the .eps file would help, but he said his software would not import it.

I think though bigger embroidery shops can use the .eps file.

Speaking of which, does anyone have a picture of the logo in a .jpg format in at least 600 x 600 size?? Black on white would be excellent.

Punisher

I heard that it was specially designed for ford and copyrighted by them same as the font in the ford oval, My stepfather has a small part time sign business he says Disney also does this, he found it out while trying to find the font they used for pirates of the caribbean.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I made this from your original image in post one. It may not have enough resolution but if they digitally retrace it they would have to clean it up anyway.

If this doesn't work Ill try it with the expen$ive software at work.

Attachments

• brand.jpg
    brand.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 101

Carl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, IL
I was thinking of laser cutting a sign with the Bronco logo out of 16GA steel then powder coating it.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
tabascojrc said:
I work in graphic design and most of these eps's on this website are crappy tracings of raster/jpgs.

I know but it's than nothing...:)

vertex

Loc.
Oregon City
I took one of my old Bronco emblems, scanned it then converted it to a DXF file. I had to clean the DXF file up quit a bit but it worked to laser cut some items I was working on. I also made a key chain with the Bronco emblem etched into it.