• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What if Pixar . . . *Winner Announced!*

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Oly...

Will the shirts only be available in kids sizes? ;D ;D ;D

The plan right now is to put the pixar style art on the kid's shirts only and the non-pixar style on the adults shirts. See both graphics below. However if there are enough big kids interested in kid's shirts in adults sizes we might be able to accommodate! ;D

Also with enough interest we could look into doing a shirt with just the pixar style Bronco and not as an event shirt (without the "11th Annual East Coast Bronco Roundup" on it). More of a generic Bronco shirt. Could do this in both kid's and adult sizes. Let us know if you would be interested.

Attachments

• 2009 Kids Shirt.jpg
    2009 Kids Shirt.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 23
  • BRU098.jpg
    BRU098.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 39
  • BRU100.jpg
    BRU100.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
After a couple of days of working on a name my 5 y/o son settled on "Rocko". He actually wrote it out himself on a piece of paper along with about 50 other unreadable words.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
My wife commented on the movie theme...something about broncos and jeeps feuding and at the end they all get along.............na

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
After the roundup, one of the Pixar broncos will surely look like this!

Are you suggesting "Doc" as a name?? ;D

Getting some good suggestions but we need more to choose from. I don't think we've had a girl's name suggested yet. (But I guess Sandy could go both ways!)

Skiddy, ask your kids yet?

Remember free t-shirt to the winner . . .

Last edited: