• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

what is the best order of mods

OP
OP
stock1970

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
thanks for all the responses..
reason i asked the question is my 76 blue, next year i am going to put some more money into it. It has 33's, 3 inch lift, roll bar, pwr brakes and steering and tunes already, but the limited slip drives me nuts.. nothing worse than having two wheel drive when i am in 4 wheel drive.. gears, engine and trans are stock, and i do drive this truck to work .. i was going to save up money to get the axels, gears and arb.. but just wanted some input..
if anyone thinks i am making a mistake in my plan let me know.. also i half to decide on gears.. ie 4.11 ect..