• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What is this, I forgot

Aptosgrown

Loc.
Santa Cruz
I was going through all the parts I have the other day and can't remember where I pulled this off my '69. Im feeling like it came out of my dash for some reason as I still have my gauges out and glove box and heater apart. I'm having trouble finding this on the sponsors sites and know you guys will know where it goes or will know its not even related and somehow got into my box of fun. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• IMG_0220.JPG
    IMG_0220.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 137

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
Mine didn't have it, I'm guessing until someone else chimes in... is it the hook for the passenger seat to flip down and clip in to? Looks like someone made a removable panel possibly.

OP
OP
Aptosgrown

Aptosgrown

Loc.
Santa Cruz
Good to know, maybe I can pay someone to buy it in the classified section since my dash looks like this now. Gearida if you would like it to add to your pile its all yours ;D

Attachments

• IMG_0214.JPG
    IMG_0214.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 77

gearida

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newburgh, IN
I filled in my radio hole, swapped the speaker grill and the glove box for the roll bar to clear the glove box and plan to use a hidden bluetooth radio to my phone, someday.