• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What stupid questions do people ask about your Bronco?

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Odd how almost every post mentions "gas station"
youd think EB's used a lot of gas or something,
oh yeah 12 MPG and a 11 gas tank is not a good combo.

If someone tells me "Nice Jeep" I just say thank you, I am not offended in the least.
mOst folks call forest service roads "Jeep Trails" anyway.

Most common Q is "what year is that" After I say 74, they usually say they didnt know that Ford made them that long ago.

Its pretty cool to have someone is a $80 or $100K vehicle twist their neck to stare at my old truck that I have washed exactly 4 times in 11 years.

I was riding with my brother one night in his 74 Corvette 4 speed convertable when a guy at a gas station asked if he wanted to sell and how much, he paid $3500 so he told the guy $7K, the guy was pulling an empty car trailer, and proceded to count out $7K in cash, my brother happened to have the title in his backback, we took a taxi home, was like $200 cab fare.

Ive had folks stop at my house and inquire about buying the Bronc, I let them drive it and ask them to make an offer, they all comment on the amazing power it has, but no one has made a serious offer yet.