• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

what would be my height after a 5in lift

Rust_Bucket

Loc.
Dirty Jersey
ive never really been around to many lifted EB's but i honestly think my truck is only lifted 3.5 inches, ive only had lifted fullsizes over 6in's. Bought the truck lifted an had 33's under it, but 35's just look like id be pushing it. How many inches off the ground would i be from lets say, the bottom of my door rocker panel? should i be looking for numbers on the lift parts? thanks guys

70_Steve

Old Guy
How many inches off the ground would i be from lets say, the bottom of my door rocker panel? should i be looking for numbers on the lift parts?
Measure from the top of the axle tube to the underside of the frame. Stock measurement in the front is 7". In the rear it could be either 6" or 7" depending on GVW.

The only (important) lift parts are the springs. But, generally, there are no identifying numbers on them. I think I can still see the spray painted on stock number on my Wild Horses leaf springs though....

OP
OP
R

Rust_Bucket

Loc.
Dirty Jersey
Measure from the top of the axle tube to the underside of the frame. Stock measurement in the front is 7". In the rear it could be either 6" or 7" depending on GVW.

The only (important) lift parts are the springs. But, generally, there are no identifying numbers on them. I think I can still see the spray painted on stock number on my Wild Horses leaf springs though....

awesome! many thanks :cool:

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
You'll need a step on your rock rail to make it comfortable to get in and out of your rig.
You won't fit in 6'6" garages.