• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whats a 73 Bronco worth

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
hard to give ya a price without pic's.

but i would say around $1500

there is allot of little things that will help it out.

is it uncut?

bone stock?

how are the door jams,floor's,coul,ect.

MI-Bronco

anymore, these trucks usually start at least $3K for one with all parts...
if it runs add $2K...
but remember, I'm in MI where you don't see 40 y/o trucks too often ;D

MattW

Here's yours, has some rust issues (usually go deeper than the seller admits/knows)
http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/1519286999.html

If this is the one you're looking at, which I'm fairly certain it is, it's overpriced. I drove it and honestly almost made the mistake of buying it for close to his asking price. I called one evening to tell him I'd take it the next day after I got out of class, he said OK. I called him that next day and left a message to tell him to call me when he was home and I'd come get it. Several hours go by and he finally calls me back only to tell me that he sold it that morning. This is after I told him I'd take it the evening before. Bit my tongue and got off the phone.

I ended up driving to outside of Knoxville 2 days later to pick one up in much better shape for a couple of $100 more. A week or so goes by and I get a phone call while in class, the number looks familiar, but I don't recognize it. No message is left so I quickly Google it and sure enough it gets a hit for a lawnmower on Craigslist in Cythiana. Bingo.

He didn't sell it as he said he did. Who knows why he told me it was sold, perhaps he had told somebody else he'd hold it for them, took a deposit on it that fell through, holding on to it for a friend, whatever...

I'm more than glad the situation worked out the way it did. My Bronco is bone stock and uncut. Perfect for my plans.

That Bronco in Cythiana would make a excellent trail rig if that's what you want, but not for the price he's asking. The floor boards, inner fenders are dust and the rockers are all but gone. Every seal and gasket would need to be replaced. Lots of leaks under the hood and in the drive line.

I still think about calling him and asking him to see if he'd part with the PS unit though. ;D