• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What's the biggest tire that'll fit inside a stock uncut EB with 3" Bodylift

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
I was able to get a set of 5 matching 15' x 7" slotted mags. My 74 has a 3" bodylift and a 3.5"-4.5" suspension lift. It had 33" x12.50" x 15t" tires. I am taking the suspension lift off. I wanted to take the BL off, but my intake and air cleaner combo would not fit then. So The BL stays. I sold the 33"s and it has some bald 31" rollers(28.5" actually) and it really looks funny, way too much gap. So I am thinking that some 32" might fit the ticket. Anyone running 32" x 11.50" x 15" on 7" rims on a 3" lifted EB with uncut fenders? If you do, can you post some pictures to see how they look. Also are there any rubbing issues with this size as I am obviously not going to cut any fenders. Don't be shy post those lifted uncuts and tell what you have as far as lift and any concerns and how or if you addressed them...Mo in CA:cool:

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
33x9.50 or 10.50 should fit but it depends on the back spacing of the rims you have. A few people are running the 10.50's with 2.5in lifts

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I dont see 11.50s tucking unless your wheels have 3" or less backspacing. They may fit but it wont be practical with some weight in the back or flexing. I dont think Ive seen an uncut Bronco with just a 3" BL. Also depends on the weight of the bumpers, gas tanks, passengers, etc...You might want to do a smaller suspension lift just in case.

My 31x10.50s stick out just a hair past the fenders with 4" of backspacing, 2.5" SL and 1" BL

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Bnaz is correct. 33x 9.5 on a 7'' wheel max

OP
OP
mofoco1

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
BS is what it's all about. My last Luber had 5.5" SL and 32"x11.50"x15" . They worked well as I had them custom made to fit in the wells. I use to tow with it as well. The rims were 10"s wide too. There used to be a picture in the gallery when Jon first started the site. Can't find it anymore though. This one has to have the BL. but I hate small tires so I want to stuff as big a meat as will fit with as little or no lift as possible so my fairer half doesn't deball me for lifting another truck!:-X