• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What's your bronco's name

dube

Bronco Guru
Loc.
big lake Mn
My 71 that I am restoring is nic named Loon shit, a Minnesota term. My newest 75 I have not found a name for it yet. What's yours.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
it's BERTHA...2007 F150 is Thor and wife's Focus is Peppy

LOL...sister's mustang is URSULA and dad's truck is MOCO (spanish for bogger).

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
"Blue box". You know because they look like boxes. My old F250 was maroon and it was "The brick".

jkransbottom

Loc.
Stallings, NC
Mine's S.O.B. - Stinky Old Bronco. My youngest daughter named it that shortly after I brought it home because it smelled sort of musty inside before I took the top off it. I think my wife calls it SOB in the traditional sense. ; )

patterdale

Bronco Guru
Ours is Elmer after Elmer Fudd in the cartoons because it is really light tan with a white top and looks like something he would drive.

Cooter_76

The PO who graduated from TX A&M had it painted maroon & white. I named it Maggie (my Aggie)

Mark in Memphis

"Buck"

My sister named mine "Buck". It's Copper color is similar to a deer in the spring and "Buck" is what a Bronco does.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My wife calls it "JUNKO"
My friend calls it "Patches"
I call it "expensive!"

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Ginger...because she's hot ginger metallic and my dog is Ginger also.

XX2 on the Ginger..I called it ginger way back in the day before I even knew the paint code...I knew someone back then that had a jackass named that and thats what we all call my bronco after that 'mule';D

PS wife calls it the other woman sometimes when shes ----- at me for spendin time and money on Ginger.....;)

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 6

shado72

I call my bronco shado...actually My daughter named the bronco shado. When she was 1 yr. 6 months she would want to take a ride in shado. " she couldnt say bronco" after that we all called the bronco shado...

bigbri69

Loc.
tomsriver
well my wifes name is layla named from the eric claptin song.god i love the name layla...anyway im always on my knees or back working on her so it fits but the wife says no and im gay..lol!

Matt_brianna

Loc.
Rapid City
Christine. After being parked for 2.5 days with blocks behind three of the tires it just out of the blue rolled down the driveway and over the top of two of my kids. I blame jealousy, my kids don't get as much attention now...it's for their own safety.

ransil

Bronco Guru
I have 2
The good one and the shitty one

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2