• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What's your bronco's name

LOVNBRONCOS

Loc.
Tucson, Az
My daughter also named my Bronco. When she was 14 I told her she could have it when she turned 16 and got her lic. Her comment was I'm not driving that banana boat, (yellow) the name has stuck but her husband sure wishes she would have took the bronco and i'm glad she didn't. LOL

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
the 67 is Cream Puff or Puffy for short because of tan color and six cylinder.

I am thinking of naming my next project "Aunt Ester" after Samford and Son. I was planning to paint it mallard green with a 400hp 347. It will be dark, mean, and full of attitude. But a different color will require a different name. We will have to wait and see.

RV77

Loc.
Springfield,IL
I call mine "basket case " due to all the ignorant,half-assed work the previous owner did.Everything I fix the right way,I cuss them and wonder WTF couldnt you have spent the extra half hour to do it right or just not do it at all ?

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I call mine "basket case " due to all the ignorant,half-assed work the previous owner did.Everything I fix the right way,I cuss them and wonder WTF couldnt you have spent the extra half hour to do it right or just not do it at all ?

BronCowie... of course. :p

4lofun

Mine is JUNK because its so old,has no warranty, and is a box. I just love that people need a new truck every 2 years when my JUNK is 38 years old and is better then most regular junk off the lot.....atleast my junk is fool injected and I warranty it myself.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
74 #1 Chipper, the 300I-6 came out of an Industrial Wood Chipper.
74 #2 GBU, Good, Bad, Ugly, yea the body was gone when i got it, the J@@P guy that had it was going to put a J@@P body on it
67 , Cancer, Not even I can salvage that body..
97 Sploder, it was Dad's so I call it Pop, Dad rides with me everywhere I go.

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
I go with zombie but my wife says it's the " F'ing Whore". Only because that is what she heard me shout in the garage when I dropped my new fiberglass hood onto my freshly painted fender. This was roughly 10 years ago but I still havent lived it down yet.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Well,
66' is "Crazy Horse" caused Stacey David named it!!
73' is "Stretch" or EB2 cause it is!!!
74' is "Lil Orange Rig" or EB1 cause it was and is!!!
77' is "Blue Rig" or G#*@#&@%# cause it is!!!!!

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
never named mine either. i was thinking about BRUISER because it's black and blue. but most of the time we just call it BRONCO or the BEAST

71massbronco

Bronco Guru
Mine was named the Mass Casualty due to the location and condition of the EB when I brought it home. :)

hannibal61577

Loc.
BOISE
I bought my Bronco from my good friend. He was telling me about breaking or ruining a bunch of drill bits while working on it. After I bought it, I broke or burnt up quite a few myself. I mentioned to him that I should call it "Drill Bit" since it likes to eat them up so much and he loved it. So right now, it's Drill Bit. Maybe will change it later after driving it awhile; we'll see what happens.

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Bad Horsie. Originally named because I thought I was building a Bad rig but now it seems more appropriately named because it won't do anything I want it to.. like actually run!

TN1776

Bronco Guru
I've never found a name for mine that would stick, but once in a while its the "BOOB" (big old orange bronco), because it is all of those terms.