• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wheelin' in Hollister, anytime soon?

ric9469

Loc.
Orinda, CA
As stated, lookin' to make my virgin run there in the rig I just got. Figure it's the closest place to me but rather not wheel alone. Anyone planning a run there in the next few weeks?
ric9469@hotmail.com

1Markman

Loc.
South Bay Area
I live in Hollister and am usually up for a run there any time. That said, my cold duck dual transfer case has been acting up and I am not sure my ride will be ready. I have 4 friends here in town that I usually go with. They all have Scouts. You would not believe the crap I have taken with the issues with my Bronco lately!!!!

PM me when you plan to come to Hollister.

Mark

OP
OP
ric9469

ric9469

Loc.
Orinda, CA
Sounds good guys. I hope to make a trip in the next 2-3 weeks. Most likely Sat or Sun. Depends on what the boss has me doing, like going to a play today %) A musical no less :-[

Later,

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I've never been there either, but would love to go with some EB's. Keep us posted on what weekend that you are going to go. I'll be gone this coming weekend though. :-[