• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wheels,HELP me decide. Vote

what wheeles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
?:? Three choices or more.
Let me say first that the tires on the stock wheels are toast,I'll go with 32/11.50's
1.Leave the alloys on with the 33's
2.Stock with full hubcaps with 32's
3.Stock with dog Dish with 32's
4.Stock painted white.

Attachments

• CIMG0479.jpg
    CIMG0479.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 91
  • CIMG0480.jpg
    CIMG0480.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 72
  • CIMG0481.jpg
    CIMG0481.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 97
  • CIMG0482.jpg
    CIMG0482.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 66
  • CIMG0483.jpg
    CIMG0483.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 62
  • CIMG0484.jpg
    CIMG0484.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 65

bearskinner

Loc.
N.Idaho, AK, SoCal
the full wheelcovers give it that retro look, ( I run black steel rockcrawlers too, but 17's) but I agree, 33's are better, easier to find and maybe even cheaper.

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
I went with #1, you got some lift it seems and cut rear fenders, along with some other mods. Stockers look a bit out of place on an otherwise modded Bronco to me. Stockers look great on an otherwise stock Bronco.

OP
OP
miikee73

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Leave it as is Mike. I'm curious why you are considering 32" over 33".

Clearance issues,driver side contacts front of fender.I see my choices as 32" tire,bodylift ,trim leading edge of fender or go on a diet to lighten the load on drivers side.
Also just looking to change the look from the PO.I would really like some slots,but they are hard to find.....I'm looking:eek:

fetorino

Loc.
Orange, CA
how about the dog dish and 33's

That's what I'm talking about. Your rig is clean but it's not that modded that it couldn't roll on the dog dishes. You are still uncut up front you have stock bumpers, you have the retro sport trim (hey I really like the trip myself). Put a nice set of aggressive looking 33s on the dog dish and the thing would look bad asssssssssss meant for business but still just a little bit factory. Like the uncut cut combo. Slots will look cool when you find them.

JMO sell those disco alloys...........