• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Which headers?

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I just put on a pair of BC'S headers. Talk about an easy install and great fit. Great location for your exhaust guy to tie into also. My o2 bungs were put in the head pipe , 2 or 3 inches from the collector , exhaust guy put them where they are easy to get to but out of the way from rocks and stuff.

Hey Chuck , I didn't get bungs with mine , or new bolts , if I was supposed to?
We do not send the bungs unless you tell us you plan to use them or ask for them. If you still want them let me know and I will send them. The header bolts are not includes. The SS bands are included with the flangless and the stock type gaskets are included with both types. We do sell the SS wire lock bolts and the Percy Aluminum gaskets.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Chuck will they work on "P" heads? running mustang shorties but hate the frame issue.....and I did read up before I asked....Will they work?

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
I went with Wild Horses Ceramic coated shorties for lots of reasons. Long tubes would be nice, but they come with their own set of drawbacks.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Chuck will they work on "P" heads? running mustang shorties but hate the frame issue.....and I did read up before I asked....Will they work?
They will work on the P heads although you may have to grind a bevel on the bottom edge of the flange to clear the head casting.

luke_hopper

I looked at just about every option and decided to go with BC's headers. Easy install, they look and sound great and I could not be happier. Make sure you use the locking bolts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!