• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who makes the best suspension lift???

Favorite Suspension in 5.5"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
You're going to be taking this down to Clayton and over to Disney more than anything right? ;D

If you're on a budget, the length you get from hoops can be had by using the F-250 shock mounts. Hoops are expensive, F-250 mounts are around $30 a pair. Something to consider.

mountainlivin

Loc.
colorado springs
I have parts from WH, duff, and BC. I agree with the service thing. I can't say I have had any problems with any of these guys, Chuck has been very helpful and his prices are right, and he is a fun guy to talk to. I like giving my $$$ to BC. Chuck and everyone I have ever talked to from there seemed to be good people. BC is my first choice on anything, then WH, and Duff just seems to be falling behind with the technology and jacking up there prices at the same time. Other then that Duff has always sent me good quality parts.

OP
OP
S

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
Yeah it will see Disney from time to time....lol. No I am not really on a budjet, that doesnt meen I want to spend 10 grand on the thing but I plan on spending about 4500 on it installed. That gives ,me about $3500 for a lift. I have the chance to do this right so I really want to make the best choice. Thats where you guys come in. lol

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
saryan said:
Yeah it will see Disney from time to time....lol. No I am not really on a budjet, that doesnt meen I want to spend 10 grand on the thing but I plan on spending about 4500 on it installed. That gives ,me about $3500 for a lift. I have the chance to do this right so I really want to make the best choice. Thats where you guys come in. lol

I noticed you didn't have JBG in your poll. I buy everything through them and have found them to have great product and service. Their springs are Deaver (The Best IMO). They'll match/beat any written price.

OP
OP
S

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
sstlaure said:
I noticed you didn't have JBG in your poll. I buy everything through them and have found them to have great product and service. Their springs are Deaver (The Best IMO). They'll match/beat any written price.

I've bought from them to and have never had any problems. I forgot to put them on the list. I knew I would forget someone. I also FORGOT Rancho...... I really did forget JBG though. Sorry.

sstlaure

Bronco Slacker
Nothing to be sorry about. Just wanted to make sure you had the info.

OP
OP
S

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
Thanks for taking your time and voting on this. This really did help me in my decision. I am going to check out those Cage radius arms now. I was just going to go with a complete kit before but now I see the benifits of mixing it up. Thanks guys.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
saryan said:
Thanks for taking your time and voting on this. This really did help me in my decision. I am going to check out those Cage radius arms now. I was just going to go with a complete kit before but now I see the benifits of mixing it up. Thanks guys.

we're here for each other. keep us ALL from making costly mistakes. ;)

68ford

Bronco Guru
you guys ever seen anyone put a spacer under3.5 coils?i had 3.5s and they were alot softer and flexed more than the 5.5s i later put on.they were longer too sitting on the ground next to the 5.5s. i thought they better all around springs. they were both wh.

68ford

Bronco Guru
edgeoffroad04, if your going to jump it and use it pretty hard, i high ly recomend u DONT buy radius arms that arent straight. ive seen them bend, it creats a huge weak point. obviously this depends on how hard you drive. i use wh straight ones,because i allready had them and they work. i would rather have ones like these though.
view.php