• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who Owns This Bronco??

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I'm having my Bronco blasted this fall and I've been wrestling with the color choice, then I saw this U14 and I know it's what I want...only problem is, even though it's on this site as 'show off your uncut' the picture itself is on Pinterest. So I finally decided to download Pinterest JUST to see this Bronco and of course, long story short Pinterest is nothing more than another data collection agent and I refuse to give them all my info, interests, age, gender Etc. I absolutely loathe these type of vultures. So I come to you my brothers and sisters to connect me to the owner of this beauty, if nothing more than to compliment...and ask the color which I think is grabber blue?? Thanks for your help

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 205

DWALKER

I'm prudy sure that's Ford Man. His build thread was The half cab ford should have built.

OP
OP
1strodeo

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Thanks guys, and Ford Man that's a great color combo, best I've seen, not my style to copy but may have to, though mines a U15...but hey there are only so many color options, and metallic does NOT look right on an EB. You still have it?