• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who sells the family cage bikini tops?

fwilder

Hey all,

I think there was a member here who was producing these tops. Who was that? How much? I just ordered my ProtoFab cage and will need one at some point. It gets cold in the winter here in Orange County and I need some protection from the elements. ;)

Thanks,
Fred

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
Hey all,

I think there was a member here who was producing these tops. Who was that? How much? I just ordered my ProtoFab cage and will need one at some point. It gets cold in the winter here in Orange County and I need some protection from the elements. ;)

Thanks,
Fred

That would be Saddleup (Rick)

http://www.broncocovers.com/TrailTops.asp

I have one and it works great.

Landshark

Loc.
California
Hey all,

Thanks,
Fred

I've seen WH sells a family cage top too.

OP
OP
F

fwilder

Hey Rick,

I looked at the website and am wondering if it comes with the windshield frame hardware? Will the old KLine type of hardware work?

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
Hey Rick,

I looked at the website and am wondering if it comes with the windshield frame hardware? Will the old KLine type of hardware work?

When I purchased mine, I reused the old kayline pieces (IE one bolted to the windshield frame and the other "blade" like piece that the top beading slides into).

maws75

Saddleup makes a nice one,but don`t be in a hurry it takes awhile to get it but worth the wait.;D

Sabas

Fred

Dennis from 4xDoctor used to sell some. Viking Offroad now carries it.

Sabas
SCB187