• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Why do you love your Bronco?

travis77

Loc.
Pasadena MD
I posted this thread because i've been through a lot with my baby. It seems like every 5 times i drive it there's something i need to fix, but i don't care.
Maybe you guys will post why you love your Bronco.

1. I love that when she starts i rub her dash and call her a good girl, knowing that most people just expect their cars to start every time.

jamie

i love the fact that i cant seem to do anything but plow with mine.

conseated T

Loc.
Westminster Md
it rattles, it darts from side to side, it pulls to the left while braking, it's loud, it draws attention from young to old male to female and it gives me a smile ear to ear while driving it.....it is the "funnest" vehicle I've own so far and I've had a good bit

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
The first time I ever saw one, I was in love. I bought mine a couple of years later. They look good in stock form or cut and lifted with big tires. Fun to drive with the top off, fun to tinker with, and mine has started more conversations with guys I didn't know than any other vehicle I have owned.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
Because it is the first vehicle I've torn completely down and brought back to life. Because it is the most fun vehicle I've ever owned, and because it is a conversation piece.

I have learned more owning my EB than with any other car - everything from paint to suspension to making it run.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Because its mine, Its a Ford, been in the family since new, Has only let me down once in 30 years. and Its not a jeep scout or blazer. While I rarely have to work on it I can fix anything that may go wrong with it and usually for next to nothing.

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
Because my second grader prefers to be dropped of at school in my 66 Bronco rather than the 07 Expedition. " Because its cooler dad!"

dedgar

... have you SEEN a Bronco? That's all that's needed... Blind people may not love a Bronco, but deaf people get it...

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
It is just a cool vehicle that can be made to do just about anything and go everywhere. Also its one of those vehicles that other people instantly want when they see it.

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
When I drive down the road, smiling from ear to ear, the suns out, the tires are humming, the engine is rumbling, and cars are going by with people looking up and smiling.... Sometimes even getting a beep and a wave by adults and smiling kids.... Good times!

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
Because I'm cheap! When I bought it new, the only cheaper Ford was a Pinto. I've owned it for 32 years and it's outlasted the other five other new cars and several used cars I've bought. It has absolutly been the most versatile vehicle I've ever had! It has towed, been towed, had a roof rack, hitch rack, pulled trash, dirt, boats, campers, bikes, pigs, chickens, dogs, kids, and gone two times to the delivery room. It just took me to a 9,200' hunting camp. I hope to have pic with a big muley hanging over the trail bike by the end of Oct.

Attachments

• hunting bronco.jpg
    hunting bronco.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:

rhino2104

I've loved Broncos since the first time I saw one when I was looking for a car to replace my wrecked Mustang. My dad found it and suggested it as a good car for me. I was instantly in love with the way they looked. Alas, I didn't get that one and had to wait almost 10 years before I could finally get one but now that I have one it's not going anywhere. They are by far one of the best looking vehicles that money can buy. They are also fun to drive, cheap to maintain, and always get looks no matter what kind of condition they are in.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
well, as stated already, they just ROCK! always getting thumbs up or a wave or a smile. Nothing better than a sunny day, rolling along with tires humming and exhaust rumbling and knowing that every guy going the other way wishes he was you. They are the coolest most unique rig on the planet. I went to a cruise night a couple weeks back. There were more people coming over and checking mine out than any other car there (400+) mine's not nice by any stretch of the imagination but people want to know what it is, see it up close and had a few ask about a ride....i tell them that it's the only one in the lot that can "wheel in Virginia and still be presentable at a cruise night". Do that with 69 Roadrunner......(also the BEST people i have met own these awesome rigs)