• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wild Child closing the doors

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
hate to see you go as well, and was nice meeting you at the roundups hope to see you around again

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
Sorry to hear that Sam. Jeri and I wish you and Jan all the best. Hopefully we'll be able to make the Stampede again this year and see you guys there. Are you going to Bronco Daze?

Mike

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Sorry to hear this Sam - OCBR will miss you! Here's hoping you and Jan can enjoy the hobby time. Best Wishes and you're always welcome at OCBR!!

cookie35174

Loc.
Glendale, Ca.
?:? Sorry your closing Sam. I talked to you last week about the Sway Bar kit. Do you have one left to sell? Please? (If I had known you were closing I would have taken it then)
Slainte,
Darren 818-681-4053

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
Best of luck to you Sam.
Next time you are out in SoCal w/your rig.. lets do Bronco Peak again and this time try not to shear off ball joints, break axles, rip rag joints, and destroy a power steering box!
-Matt Putman

MsMyMny

Loc.
So Cal
What are you going to do with all that free time on your hands? See ya on the trail Sam... your one hell of a person to wheel with...

Scott