• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wild Horses Black Friday Child safety lock

Dbarnes72

Loc.
Eastern Wa.
Can't get their website to take my order. That's messed up. Get's me to wondering if my wife put the Child Safety Lock on for the weekend! Looks like I'll have to resort to the phone on Monday. Save an adjustable trac bar for me please.

cafyrman

Loc.
Poway, CA
Save an adjustable trac bar for me please.
6daze called when he was up there and is picking their last one up for me! Just kidding.

My wife was in Europe all last week without me. I got the old, "Honey, how did you spend more at home than I did in Europe?"

I tried the, "But did you include the flight?" I lost.

66fora69er

Contributor
It took my order fine as well. one thing you may check is that when you hit add to cart you have to manually type in the quantity even if you just want one. took me a second to figure out why it wasnt adding things to my cart. try again

Last edited:

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry about any hassles guys. Keep trying though, and if it still gives you grief, phone or e-mail us Monday. A phone call is usually better of course, but being Monday, and a THIS Monday in particular, the phones are likely to be pretty busy with questions and follow-ups to internet orders. For that reason, an e-mail might be necessary for those that have to work and can't spend time on the phone.

Hang in there though, and we'll make sure to get any issues sorted out.

Paul

OP
OP
Dbarnes72

Dbarnes72

Loc.
Eastern Wa.
Thanks Paul,
I'll send off an e-mail tomorrow and also give the phone a try on Monday. Definitely sporadic, some things will go in, what I want............won't. 66fora69er tried your tip and it did work on one thing but not on others. Tried this from 2 computers. No problem, just means I get to talk to the nice people at Wildhorses. Our vendors always seem to be a pleasure to deal with.