• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wild Horses Customer Service

76BroncoPete

Contributor
I just wanted to give a tip of the cap to Justin and Wild Horses for some great customer service. I had a small issue with an order I had recently received. So I called them up to see what they could do to help take care of the problem. Needless to say Justin and WH took care of everything promptly and courteously. Great products, great people, thanks again for taking the time to resolve my problem.

D ROCK

Justin and Wild Horses is superduper!!!!

Great dude and Great Company to deal with!!!:cool:

banderson25

Loc.
Sycamore
Couldn't agree more. This is my first post, but I have been snooping around here for years. I had to chime in just because they deserve the praise. Everything has always been up front and shipped right away. Had a small issue with a steering box one time but it was resolved right away. Same goes for all the posters on here I've been leeching knowledge from as well. You guys are a great asset for us knuckleheads.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Couldn't agree more. This is my first post, but I have been snooping around here for years. I had to chime in just because they deserve the praise. Everything has always been up front and shipped right away. Had a small issue with a steering box one time but it was resolved right away. Same goes for all the posters on here I've been leeching knowledge from as well. You guys are a great asset for us knuckleheads.

Welcome finally banderson! Malad everyone has had the experiences I've had. Great group there.

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru

I agree 100% with banderson. Justin has helped me solve a couple issues immediately. I'm talking he gave me his cell number once just in case I wasn't satisfied in the end. And Dirtdonk is a huge asset for WH as well.

Now they just need to open an office in the Midwest. ;D

hardy1720

Loc.
Rome GA
Just placed an order today. Shipping always kills me on the East coast but WildHorses staff keeps me coming back! Tim, Justin, and Corey have always been super helpful! Great business that I will continue to support!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good deal, they are great to work with for sure

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
My buddy is in Moab right now. He broke both leafs on Tue., ordered up a set from them with overnight shipping. He was back on the trails ready to go Thurs morning.

Mark

OP
OP
76BroncoPete

76BroncoPete

Contributor
I wanted to revisit this thread after another positive customer service experience with WH. I wanted to thank Matt for all his help resolving a few issues I had with a recent order. Always polite, always helpful, I never hesitate ordering from WH.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Now they just need to open an office in the Midwest. ;D[/QUOTE]

No
No
No

They need to open an office in Florida.
Lol

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
Last January I put a shirt on my order from WH but it ended up back ordered then discontinued.
Early this summer a package shows up and it is a 2018 WH Round Up shirt in my size, no charge!;D

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That was to guilt-trip you into a road-trip next April to be there in person to get a 2019 version!
Nothing like a Bronco road trip I tell 'ya...;D

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Last January I put a shirt on my order from WH but it ended up back ordered then discontinued.
Early this summer a package shows up and it is a 2018 WH Round Up shirt in my size, no charge!;D

Very cool.. :)