• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Wild Horses Wind Jammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
I'm looking for a Wild Horses Wind Jammer. Apparently they do not offer them anymore. Attaches to the roll cage behind front seats.

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi,
I met someone with something like this on his Bronco last weekend at Fab Fords. Fyi, it was actually an aftermarket part for Heeps but worked great. Time for some googling...
:cool:

chuzie

Bronco Guru
I'm looking for the same thing. Not sure what the dimensional differences will be between the various jeep models and what we need for a Bronco. Can anyone make any recommendations?

Mmflpa

Loc.
Philadelphia, PA
Are you sure they do not make them? Only reason I ask is because I ordered a boot cover, which was not on the website, but they were able to make it for me upon request. Might be worth calling and asking, because I thought I heard they were still available at Super Celebration

slim811

Contributor
I just called last week I believe I spoke with Matt. Person who made these is no longer supplying. But you’re right they did have one item left on the shelf that was no longer available. Guess I let items in my cart too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.