• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wilmington North Carolina

jhuette

I am looking for someone that would like to help me out and take a look at a Bronoc that is currently in Wilmington NC. I have been talking with a lady that wants to sell her bronco. I have the pictures and I told her what I would give her so now I need to take a look at it. Before I commit to flying out there I was wondering if there is someone in the area that could help me out. I am located in Texas and don't want to commit until I have some idea of how the bronco runs and looks like from underneath. I am willing to pay for the service.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jason

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jason I am fwd your request to a "carolinabroncos" list with several coastal SC members.......
Goodluck :)

OP
OP
J

jhuette

Thanks for the help, hopfully I will find someone out there to help.

Jason

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
There are one or two members here from Wilmington. I know several people there (I lived there between 99 and 03) but unfortunately they don't know enough about EB's to know what to look for. I would look through the members list for NC and see if you can find the Wilmington members and send them a PM.

Sasquatch

I will be in wilmington this weekend and would be glad to look at it for you. I can take detailed pics of it or whatever else you need. Dont live there but have a beach house 20 min away. Let me know. SB

OP
OP
J

jhuette

Wilmington

Sasquatch

I just got back into my office today (been out on business since I posteded) and I have not heard back from the lady who is selling this bronco. I will call today to see if she is still interested in selling it. Is there a way I can get in touch with you or will you be checking these post all weekend? You can send me a PM if you want or need.

Thanks
Jason

Sasquatch

I should be around till tommorrow aft.noon. I will be heading toward wilmington around 3 as long as works not to busy. I'll pm you my contact info later tonight. SB

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
If all else falls through, I am about 2 hours away and can take a look at it for you.