• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

winch bumpers

SURFMUR

Loc.
Houston, TX
J-Dub,<br>Where did you find that one? It is very nice looking, very sophisticated. ;D <br>Fits me to a T. ;) and I want it!

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
[quote author=Surfmur link=board=5;threadid=12476;start=15#93777 date=1040666677]<br>J-Dub,<br>Where did you find that one? It is very nice looking, very sophisticated. ;D <br>Fits me to a T. ;) and I want it!<br>[/quote]<br>It's in the gallery, but I'm sure it's custom made. I've never seen one like it and I visit the vendors sites alot.

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
[quote author=Surfmur link=board=5;threadid=12476;start=15#93777 date=1040666677]<br>J-Dub,<br>Where did you find that one? It is very nice looking, very sophisticated. ;D <br>Fits me to a T. ;) and I want it!<br>[/quote]<br><br>sorry took me so long, busy day at work. Glad you found it. and for those who still want to know, page 36 in the gallary. That was the first bronco I looked at when I bought mine and just love the look of it.

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
[quote author=Deere4440 link=board=5;threadid=12476;start=15#93254 date=1040407997]<br>[quote author=Waverous link=board=5;threadid=12476;start=0#93106 date=1040356958]<br>I have the Super Trail Breaker winch bumper. Seems to provide the best front end protection<br>
trailbreaker1.jpg
<br>[/quote]<br>Waverous,<br>I'd like a link to that super trail breaker bumper. I'm not a fan of pipe bumpers; but I like what they have for a grill guard. Been thinking of building my own similar; but using tha standard Warn bumper as a foundation.<br>TIA<br>[/quote]<br>Sorry I have taken so long to answer - been doing the Soutwest Christmas tour - Santa Fe, Taos, Albuquerque - the bumper is from Wild Horses

Explore74

Loc.
Lubbock, TX
I just e-mailed this guy again about the front bumper I ordered eons ago. We'll see if I get a response. I hate to trash a guy who is trying to make a few bucks on the side, but I could sure use a bumper on my ride. Has anyone gotten anything from this guy? His name is Brett Kinch, and he is in Grand Junction, CO. I suppose that I am the dumb one for paying up front, but it sure does look like an awesome unit.

FSRBIKER

Loc.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Click on the links I posted for pics.<br><br>[quote author=J-DUB link=board=5;threadid=12476;start=15#93981 date=1040749178]<br>Explorer74<br><br>Got a pic of that bumper you ordered?<br>[/quote]

broncodan1

:eek: 8)<br>Go to the links,then bumpers,then rock-quip,or just go<br>to;www.rock-quip.rockcrawler.com/ <br>I'm gettin' ready to order a set of these myself,they're<br>awsome! explore74's experience is bothering me some,<br>I just hope he gets it soon!!<br> ;D 8)

Explore74

Loc.
Lubbock, TX
The guy just e-mailed me. And, he is a guy with a lot to do, and not much time to do it(to put it in a nutshell). The guy seems to really care about his product, and he answered my e-mail real quick. I think that these are about the neatest bumpers that I have seen. And, just going by the pics I have seen, and the stuff the guy has talked with me about, they are top notch. He said that he plans to send mine out next week, and when it does arrive, I will post pics. You can e-mail him through the rock-quip website if you have any questions. Merry Christmas.

FSRBIKER

Loc.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Keep us up to date Explore74 :)<br><br>[quote author=Explore74 link=board=5;threadid=12476;start=30#94207 date=1040851305]<br>The guy just e-mailed me. And, he is a guy with a lot to do, and not much time to do it(to put it in a nutshell). The guy seems to really care about his product, and he answered my e-mail real quick. I think that these are about the neatest bumpers that I have seen. And, just going by the pics I have seen, and the stuff the guy has talked with me about, they are top notch. He said that he plans to send mine out next week, and when it does arrive, I will post pics. You can e-mail him through the rock-quip website if you have any questions. Merry Christmas.<br>[/quote]

swa0330

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland,OR
[quote author=Waverous link=board=5;threadid=12476;start=0#93106 date=1040356958]<br>I have the Super Trail Breaker winch bumper. Seems to provide the best front end protection<br>
trailbreaker1.jpg
<br>[/quote]<br><br>That looks pretty cool. Hope to see it in about a week or so at the Jan annual BRONCO meeting.

Explore74

Loc.
Lubbock, TX
He was going to ship it out on monday, but my dad passed away last weekend, and I told him to hold it for a week till I could be back home to receive it. It should ship to me this next week, and with my digital camera(xmas present)I will post pics.

semprbronc

Loc.
Magnolia, De
[quote author=Explore74 link=board=5;threadid=12476;start=30#97115 date=1041706324]<br>He was going to ship it out on monday, but my dad passed away last weekend, and I told him to hold it for a week till I could be back home to receive it. It should ship to me this next week, and with my digital camera(xmas present)I will post pics.<br>[/quote]<br>I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say our thoughts and prayers are with you.