• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Windshield Light Bracket Mount????

77blue

Loc.
Tulsa, Ok
Does anyone make a bracket for off road lights that you can mount to your windsheild frame???

thanks!

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
to the top or the bottom of your frame?

wild horses has a bar that goes across the top, i made the ones for mine that hold lights and mirrors at the bottom.

look in my gallery to see them.
<--------

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
You could copy what is on my truck. It is just rectangular metal tubing, with flat plate welded on the ends, and two little tabs welded to hold the lights.

Attachments

• lightbar.JPG
    lightbar.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 55
  • lightbar2.JPG
    lightbar2.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 34
  • lightbar3.JPG
    lightbar3.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 48
  • lightbar4.JPG
    lightbar4.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 44
  • lightbar5.JPG
    lightbar5.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 34
OP
OP

77blue

Loc.
Tulsa, Ok
no....i am not talking a light bar...i am talking about kinda like 73stallions but without the mirror and mounted in the top corners of the windshield.....i have seen them many times on heeps.....it basically holds one KC light per bracket....just curious to know if anyone makes them for our broncos???

Coob

Loc.
Houston, Tx
77blue said:
Does anyone make a bracket for off road lights that you can mount to your windsheild frame???

thanks!

I agree, break out the welder and fab one. Save you a couple of pennies. ;D

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Question For Donsbolts

Those Light On Your Light Bar Do You See Them From You Seat Do They Make Blind Spots Or When The Light Is On Do They Glare On Your Windshield Of Off The Hood I'd Been Wanting One ..not Sure
Pa Pitt

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
PAPITT said:
Those Light On Your Light Bar Do You See Them From You Seat Do They Make Blind Spots Or When The Light Is On Do They Glare On Your Windshield Of Off The Hood I'd Been Wanting One ..not Sure
Pa Pitt

If you lean foward and look up at the lights you can see the bolt on the drivers side light, but other than that you would never know there is a light bar. I haven't knoticed any glare, but I have only used them a few times.