• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ wiper arms conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

2monkeyboys

Bronco wiper arms conversion
City: piscataway

price; for NEW ARMS 70.00 shipped
ADD 28.50 TO THE PRICE IF YOU WANT THE
Intermittent wiper switch comb deal

Wiper arms conversion

THE new ARMS have been disassembled and shortened to the proper length to work. They use a 13 inch wiper blade the wiper blades are new

The Intermittent wiper switch. include the switch, delay box, and all wires. they have been tested and work fine

I have 5 sets to sell

my pay pal account 1monkeyboys@gmail.com

pls send me a pm before you pay to make sure i have them. they sell out fast

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
OP
OP
2monkeyboys

2monkeyboys

Sold one set today have four sets left

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 44

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
Please pm me, I need the delay switch and wiper arms with blades. I have a customer needing these. Thanks,Chuck

WSM29

I had bought these a while ago and finally got around to installing the switch and arms. What a great and easy project. Works great and all the parts are compatible with the EB. Can you remind me of the year the blades are for? So I know what to get down the road when they go bad? Thanks!

OP
OP
2monkeyboys

2monkeyboys

The 13inch Wiper blades are universe and you can get The Blades at any auto parts store

Status
Not open for further replies.