• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ wiper arms conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

2monkeyboys

Bronco wiper arms conversion
City: piscataway

price; for Used ARMS and intermittent wiper switch

Wiper arms conversion

THE USED ARMS have been disassembled and shortened to the proper length to work. They use a 13 inch wiper blade the wiper blades are new

The Intermittent wiper switch. include the switch, delay box, and all wires. they have been tested and work fine

I have 2 sets to sell

my pay pal account 1monkeyboys@gmail.com

pls send me a pm before you pay to make sure i have them. they sell out fast

Last edited:
OP
OP
2monkeyboys

2monkeyboys

Wiper arms

Adding pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 584
OP
OP
2monkeyboys

2monkeyboys

no mods at all simple just plug in ground the black wire and your done

OP
OP
2monkeyboys

2monkeyboys

SOLD OF THE USED ARMS I ONLY HAVE NEW ARMS

price; for NEW ARMS 70.00 shipped
ADD 28.50 TO THE PRICE IF YOU WANT THE
Intermittent wiper switch comb deal

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Did this many years ago now. Really happy with it still. Just used them today. Much better than the stock set up.

TarheelEB

Bronco newbie interested in this setup

Will this setup work with my 68? I currently have no wiper setup at all. Would like to purchase a set of these; I read some good reviews. Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
2monkeyboys

2monkeyboys

as of 1-3-2017
Bronco wiper arms conversion
City: piscataway

price; for Used ARMS and intermittent wiper switch 74.50. shipped

Wiper arms conversion

THE USED ARMS have been disassembled and shortened to the proper length to work. They use a 13 inch wiper blade the wiper blades are new

The Intermittent wiper switch. include the switch, delay box, and all wires. they have been tested and work fine

I have 4 sets to sell

my pay pal account 1monkeyboys@gmail.com

pls send me a pm before you pay to make sure i have them. they sell out fast

OP
OP
2monkeyboys

2monkeyboys

Sold one set. 3 sets left to sell. If you just want the arms or the wiper switch I will sell them separately just ask me

450rbronco

I'd like more info on this. Conversion from what? Can you show pics inside? Is there a motor to each side? And this plugs into factory harness or do you have to run new wires and mount a switch in dash. I've seen the guys that use the marine motors that switch is mounted on but can't find part numbers for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.